On this page, I plan on discussing museums that I have visited and what I learned from them. As I go on in more of my posts, I will establish a more sophisticated overview about what I have learned from each museum and how they helped me understand more about the museum field.
Some of the recent museums that I have visited are:
- The McKinley Presidential Library and Museum in Canton, Ohio
- The Shaker Historical Museum in Shaker Heights, Ohio
- Heinz History Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C.
- National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C.